Place of work: Beijing
1. Work closely with business and R&D personnel to understand business requirements, competition and market prospects;
2. Responsible for sorting business processes, product planning, design and definition as required, and working closely with the R&D team;
3. Follow up the quality and progress control of product development and testing, coordinate and promote the R&D team to complete product development and quality online on time;
4. Continue to optimize product design and enhance product experience through data analysis and business acumen.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, electronic information or software;
2. Experience related to the position of Product Manager is preferred.